Massacre

Assassin's Creed

I'm level 40 many times over now, and am working my way through completing all locations before doing the final story mission. (I may have botched the order of the final assassinations, but oh well.) I have only scratched the surface of the arenas for gladiator battles and chariot races, and am saving the elephant enclosures to do all together too. 

I may be able to platinum the base game trophies. If so, I will have to save Set-Up Date for last because I hate killing lions. I know it's irrational since they're not real, and I don't feel horrible dispatching crocs or hippos or snakes, but I like all cats, big or small, real or not, OKAY!!!?

Just finished 'The Hidden Ones' DLC which was great fun!  Seriously, everything about this game is brilliant.

I've been playing it for the best part of three months (haven't played anything else) and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

• Like 2

i am so close to level 40, like another side mission or two, and my gear is pretty much maxed out... once i hit 40, i'll spend the coin to make sure my favorite weapons have been fully updated, then i'll set off on the main quests again, then the DLC B)... i just wanted to get past all the grinding so i could just focus on the story and stay engaged in it... i was finding such a disconnect having to level up just to continue thru the story... now i can roll up one after another without a hiccup :)...

i started enjoying clearing out camps and hunting again over the past few weeks... i got over my initial bitterness with this game and started to appreciate it again B)... but holy hell has it been a grind to get to level 40 :lol:...

• Like 1

I somehow haven't achieved the trophy for 'kill 30 enemies by shooting fire arrows at oil jars", which is a head-scratcher since my main light bow has been a fire-arrow version since about level 25...so I've been revisiting some of the military outposts that I already cleared, to find the easy pickings - like soldiers sleeping on hay next to oil jars. :lol: I've also been randomly shooting at jars to see how big of a wildfire I can get going...some places it can spread surprisingly far.  Not recommended near locked-up civilians, however. 

• Like 2

i love that method of killing... it usually ends up in a for sure death... a lot of times, it's two people sitting on the ground near one, so tempting lol :lol: and yea, i catch myself on fire sometimes because of the spread, and how rapid it spreads too lol...

also, fire fire bows are da bomb! B)...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gtagrl said:

I somehow haven't achieved the trophy for 'kill 30 enemies by shooting fire arrows at oil jars", which is a head-scratcher since my main light bow has been a fire-arrow version since about level 25...so I've been revisiting some of the military outposts that I already cleared, to find the easy pickings - like soldiers sleeping on hay next to oil jars. :lol: I've also been randomly shooting at jars to see how big of a wildfire I can get going...some places it can spread surprisingly far.  Not recommended near locked-up civilians, however. 

I ALWAYS shoot the fire jars whether there's enemies about or not - I strangely enjoy it! 

Have to say I do use the bows and fire arrows a lot.  I got the 'control arrow' perk as soon as I could - absolutely love firing it at enemies' heads!

• Like 2