Bronson

Marvel's Spider-Man

The combat looks insane! And finally he has gadgets!!! The little gadget he stuck to the wall to web up the alerted guard was awesome! And the environmental interactions are perfect! 

Finally another super hero game to rival the Arkham franchise!

If I have one gripe, so far, it's that there were QTEs fucking everywhere, but I'm sure you'd hardly notice it, actually playing the game instead of just watching it.

To make another reference to Ultimate Spider-Man, I'm hoping they include unlockable costumes. A fuckton of them. Bonus points for Iron Spider.

Quick time events don't bother me if done correctly. I don't see no problem with them in this game. 

Now that I think about it Insomniac might not want to put any other Spidey suits in this game as they're trying to put their own stamp on Spider-Man and want fans to probably use the suit they designed. I hope I'm wrong but I'm wary now.

Edited by Bronson

They need to have this costume in the game. Still to this day one of my favorite Spidey costumes! And I thought the show was under appreciated. It was a cool different spin on Spider-Man. 

Spider-Man Unlimited.

IMG_0132.JPG

Edited by Bronson