CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Crew Night - July 12 (PS4)

no rush man. Just pull a gtagrl, and post them a week late.

THEN

Pull a me, and delete every other clip without looking at what they are. There you go, you'll already be halfway done.

THEN

Pull a ( insert names of the countless people who don't post snaps at all ), and don't bother with pics next week. The stunt race pics will probably be more interesting anyways.

• Like 2

i dunno, but had fun on the glitched roof... i thought i saved an editor clip from it, but either it didn't transfer or i forgot to... oh well, the clips are all deleted anyways lol... i wasn't too impressed with the incomplete DLC, but i certainly had fun on tuesday, mainly because it was crew night B)...

Well i wont be making any more content till they fix the creator. you can't align props anymore. They can't even be placed directly on the ground anymore, they pop upward a foot or two when you place them! :(

really?? wow they sure know how fuck things up when they don't need to be touched... i get the feeling that this new update isn't gonna address those issues since they only have a couple weeks left to figure it out... what a shame... i get driven further and further from this game... they even deleted my comment on the newswire about the DLC being incomplete and complaining about the white box emblem issue... thank god for crew night...

speaking of which, i'll get the BMX night topic up and running today...

Well I  don't have much time so I'll just post the pics I got from the crew meet. 

JuPLkD1.jpg

kna8jUr.jpg

4hpMglv.jpg

IchvpB6.jpg

FZ3Fr8B.jpg

JGFlh2O.jpg

c0iWtAw.jpg

14O2a6i.jpg

6zLZgTJ.jpg

LYXXli2.jpg

UMair7f.jpg

8BHQBEB.jpg