Qdeathstar

3D printing

Do they have smaller ones, or does 3D printing really require a machine that bulky?

this printer can print about 8" square, I also built a platform for leveling....

there are smaller ones than have a smaller build volume, and if you spend big bucks in an enclosed printer it would be a little smaller, but the size and weight makes it more stable, fewer vibrations, better quality.

• Like 1

I cant print my own cock, because it is hard to do a 360 of my cock with my phone while masturbating... so... unless someone wants to come over here and suck me off...

I still don't get the hype around these. I know this is an old thread, sorry for bumping but I don't get it. Like I remember people essentially pulling they eyeballs out just to see one in action. I feel like they are too ahead of their time. I do like drones tho... lol

3D printers let you create things you can't buy... I mainly use it to create custom enclosures for electronic components.... I've made custom vases as well... you can also use them to make lost-casting molds for aluminum parts.

a lot of people use them to test fit components that in the end will be cnc cut from metal. Printing is cheap, machine time on a CNC is very expensive...