Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Oct. 6 (PS4)

not so sure about that one... we could perhaps check out some of the outfits, in the next couple of days... of course naturally, it will eliminate female characters from playing in this event, or at least not in pictures or something... seems more complicated than it sounds...

Not necessarily....

7a00b38ac4c651485c6689dd961b0690.jpg

there's no 80's clothes to match that ensemble :lol:...

one chick is in plaid. one chick is wearing a hoodie. one chick is wearing a track jacket. easily could wear that shit but  only problem really is it would just be some chicks standing around with meme text saying lizzies. There isnt a definable characteristic.

I've already had a female warriors outfit with my girl who cares if we aren't accurate. Chick warriors, w/e

dude, you gotta give me that clip, i'll throw it on vine B)... i'll set you up with a dropbox folder or something... my feat tho is, it might cut off the hydra on the right side, but it's worth looking into, maybe i'll format the video a little different to capture it all...

ok, so we'll do a warriors theme this tuesday... funny enough, rockstar is hosting a throwback list on friday with liberty city stories jobs and warriors themed jobs... so i guess our timing is good, lol... i still have my doubts about pulling off the original look, but whatever, it's all for fun anyways... 

i'll set up the topic later today...