Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

GDC 2015

See anything interesting this year at the Game Dev Conference, post it up.

One game has caught my eye, but it looks like it is a Project Morpheus only title. Developed by the same team that brought you the Getaway series, the new game called 'London Heist' brings you to the city to steal, obviously.

The idea is cool, lets hope the VR headset had the right fidelity to make it an enjoyable experience...

original.jpg

2400x.jpg

original.jpg

So yeah, any cool finds, post them here!

• Like 1

From what i've heard it's still in early alpha stages. This is the only footage I've seen of it. It's hard to get game footage of VR games unless they're released as videos by the publisher.

Still not much to go by, but I'm really hoping for a cinematic experience eventually. I know VR is going to be a hit in the next couple of years.  I just want a good line-up of games to give me an excuse to get one. 

I can just imagine being in the back of a van with a couple of cockney characters cracking jokes,  checking and equipping their sawn-offs. Then you bust out the back with the guns in your long coats, and walk in looking around on the street before you go in. Damn, GTA HEISTS are taking over my brain.

I think I'm going to go watch Point Break or something...

• Like 1