Brian

Computer Accesories

Sorry I bought a keyboard that I wanted, sorry.

I think we all agree that your high dollar keyboard is a waste, and youre being overly defensive about it. You can spend your money how you want, and we can call you a fool. Bringing up someone's weed habit as an excuse to justify your keyboard purchase is laughable.

Unless that fancy keyboard doubles as a bong... then totally relevant...

Wholly fuck, I thought this thread wasn't going to get any funnier.  :roll:

Sorry I bought a keyboard that I wanted, sorry.

I think we all agree that your high dollar keyboard is a waste, and youre being overly defensive about it. You can spend your money how you want, and we can call you a fool. Bringing up someone's weed habit as an excuse to justify your keyboard purchase is laughable.

Well we're talking about wastes of money here

The CFO in CFO Charles doesn't stand for chief financial officer... in fact, I think I seen some sorta highly homoneurotic costume he sports in another topic. He isn't the one saying his purchase of furry costumes is justified by your decision to buy a keyboard.

? Could've sworn the the name of the thread was computer accessories.

don't attract the mods, that's the last thing we need. :rolleyes:

? Could've sworn the the name of the thread was computer accessories.

Why is it when someone contrasts the popular opinion in "Anybody smoke weed?" their opinions are automatically wrong and they're basically shoved out of the thread? Same concept. It's happened to both Q and I...

don't attract the mods, that's the last thing we need. :rolleyes:

You're right, I'll give it a rest (holy shit, QD, voice of reason?)

But Brian, this comes back the point I made several posts ago. Nobody said your opinions are wrong, I said I don't believe in spending that much on a keyboard and you got overly defensive. That doesn't make your point wrong, it just means it doesn't work for me.

Cam for moderator.

We should have a website audit where members vote in a new mod and oust an old one, or just vote a new one in.

inb4 shot down and called stupid 

There just isn't enough going on to warrant it. It would be more like a small FML than anything useful to the site.

If we had legions of retards, like other forums, and had to deal with spam and flaming and a hundred other things every hour, it would be a pretty good idea.

we could still vote to oust a moderator, massacre

and we still have a legion of retards, they are just called "moderators" here...

• Like 1

we could still vote to oust a moderator, massacre

and we still have a legion of retards, they are just called "moderators" here...

Massacre is based mod. Fitty and Optimum are based admins.

Got my keyboard today, smoothest typing I've ever done. Here's some things I did for it (last two I downloaded and are animated along with the video, first three are static).

sytL4V4.jpg

UNijTgC.jpg

MlnNWKm.jpg

3b9Kpx1.jpg

1A607oL.jpg

I wish I had the kind of budget to get one of those once I build my rig. The custom lighting is so fucking cool. I'm just gonna be going with a Ducky Mini or a CM Storm Quickfire, probably with MX Red switches