Sign in to follow this  
Soiidus_

///Sultan Dash Car Meetup

///Sultan Dash

Sultan Dash is a double elimination bracket event. It's simple; you line up your Karin sultan next to another Sultan, wait for the go signal and then launch your Sultan to the finish line. Ok let's say you just got your breaks beaten and your first thought is #$%@, well is not over until the fat lady sings. You actually have one more shot to being victorious. If you loose your first match you will be placed in the losers bracket, It's actually not that bad. You will be racing against other Sultans that loss a round. If you loose the second round, then you will have to take your Sultan back to Los Santos Customs and fire your mechanic. If you win then you proceed to the next round.

How fast is your Sultan...Really?

visit www.streetmessiah.com for more info

Event Details

Date: Aug. 2, 2014

Time: 5:30pm Eastern

Positions Left: 11/12

Registration Requirements:

Karin Sultan

Working Mic.

fyi, anybody reading this on the white background wont be able to see anything. Avoid using coloured texts, it just causes problems.

EDIT: I'm on the white now, I can make out

///

How fast is your sultan?

and

Event details

Absolutely nothing else I can make out.

if we're all driving fully modded sultans, then how do you determine a winner when we cross the finish line at the same time?? this would work better as a race idea, not drag racing... also, i'll be at work so i am a no... and your website is pretty much empty, not sure why that was posted... i take it this is your first event...

well, good luck.. just don't go spamming this for every event or i will start closing them if no one from here participates...

Fixed the color. Not that there's any good reason to use the white forum skin.

It's less glitchy.

And without it my sig looks horribly lazy.