Qdeathstar

Orange is the new black?

The last few seasons have been a little bit meh but I think they did really great this time around. I am starting to dislike Piper more and more though.

Best characters 

poussey

alex

red

nicoles

dogitt (sp?)

If you've seen the 4th season you'll know why I'm a little upset by the finale but it was still great! 

• Like 1

I'm half way through atm.

Piper has definitely bitten off more than she can chew, and she's hitting way above her weight. It's only a matter of time before she's gonna get fucked up. She messed with the wrong chola this time.

7 hours ago, The Goon said:

Season 1 was great

Season 2 was less great but still great

Season 3 was pretty crappy

Season 4 was pretty strong

the best characters of the series are mustache guard, Capudo, Red, and the mexican milfs. The rest can go fuck themselves. Also someone is going to have to explain the appeal of crazy eyes. I find her to be unbearable. Overall really great show. I only started watching it because i heard the bitch from That 70's Show got naked in it. It's a shame the girls on the show do really disgusting shit because there would be some great fap material in there. 

Mexican Milfs?

doc539f3a25229d48791519531.jpg

You seem to be forgetting Maritza Ramos.

I like Piper but she's become so much less of an important character

Each season brings different characters to the forefront, but i agree this season Piper has been pushed to the back of the pipeline... She seems to just wonder around loitering throwing poor performance acting at other characters at the moment.

Also, Ramos is a shallow character how can you say she's a favourite character Brian? Even her hustler backstory makes her look like a cunt.

I watched the first 2 seasons of this and enjoyed it but lost interest in it when it became a mainstream "thing". All I heard were people talking about how hot, how crazy, how this, how that characters were, not really even caring for the story itself. I heard as well, season 3 and half of 4 wasn't that great anyways. 

On 11/02/2017 at 3:14 AM, Massacre said:

I have tried to watch this. It would be a great show, without Piper. As it stands, 3/10.

Yeah... I'm not a fan of Piper as I said. She started not too bad but became annoying. Plus I'm pissed about season 4 so I advise quit while you're ahead. Now I'm invested so I have to watch the rest

15 hours ago, Massacre said:

I come from Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. Shows that kill off their best characters for little to no reason don't phase me anymore.

Set phasers to faze!