Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 28 (PS3)

Well my night turned to shit. Spent the good part of two hours troubleshooting the Cloud failure, port forwarding, removing cables, turning off modem/router, throwing it at a wall, deleting GTAO patch data, and still no fucking luck.

Rage quit in motion...

• Like 2

icon11.gif

that fuckin sucks man. hopefully they update tomorrow to fix stuff.

my photos

bones in Pool parkour

0_0.jpg

after a playlist

0_0.jpg

Loaded up gta grls rat

0_0.jpg

bone's girl looks chubby

0_0.jpg

landed my sanchez on the train. photos worked

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

cargobob

0_0.jpg

afk close up

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Gathering at bOnEs' mansion...DiO was ramping up the car over the garage...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Tried to bat him out of mid-air...

0_0.jpg

This is bOnEs taking a selfie...

0_0.jpg

Then we had to test a sample from the farm :weed:...

0_0.jpg

Fuck you, cops! I'll beat you...

0_0.jpg

Then the great train robbery...DiO landed his bike on it, then decided to blow it up...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU got a little stuck...

0_0.jpg

We went Cargobobbing for oranges...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Bob's your uncle...and yours...and yours...

0_0.jpg

Dat fire truck was heavy...

0_0.jpg

You can barely see DiO falling off a Sanchez clipped to the underside of Bob...

0_0.jpg

Weevdabeev is sporting quite the 'stache...but I think Fufu likes it a lot. ;)

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

I didn't end up taking many, but here's what I got

DiO on the train

0_0.jpg

Random Shit at the plantation

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU soars like an eagle... graceful as fuck

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

DiO, when you get a chance, could you post the jobs we did so people can mention their feedback?

I will fix the spawn points on my capture, I originally had them well placed, but they seemed off during testing so I moved them; if they had stayed in the original locations, it might have been fine. I'll edit it (and add more vehicles) and maybe we can beta test it again next week. Did anyone find the helicopter?

Dup, I was pretty disappointed when you couldn't join us...sucks ass...your waterworld sniper DM was such an awesome location. Super fun, I want to play it again.

icon11.gif

IGTA Apr 28th 1

http://socialclub.ro...uT0-Y24u65td_NA

Grade-A Spank! - I liked the location of the bag but the respawns kinda sucked. Going across the LS river to get to the industrial area where the package is was awkward. and there was little cover coming back. There were enemies in our base at all times. I ended up swimming around trying to find a ladder up to dry land. couldnt find one. turned into a swimming match. I also spawned behind BMX once.

move the bases. And I think you have the respawn areas WAY too big. I spawned across on another island. I had to drive around the highways and cross the bridge just to get back to home base. DO really like the building the bag is located in

Apocylyptica - was pretty good. I got royally fucked over off a jump and my dude got out of the car instead of respawning. I then had people landing on top of my character. knocking him over rather than killing him so i just rag dolled all over the fuckin place.

swtich the default race mode to normal. Ace you have to be more careful with settings. like this and respawn vehicles. unless it is normal and by default and the game gltiched. it does that sometimes.

Crow's Nest - It was really cool. 10 minutes was too long to. 20 kills was too many. Not a huge fan of sniping matches. got bored and started to seashark around. was a really cool set up tho.

IGTA Apr 28th 3

http://socialclub.ro...rJ0K0YoOENa40Hw

Nothing I need to say about this one. GTA girl and bones have captures that need fixing but they know what to do.

the other two lists we didn't get too.

game froze, so I stopped playing for the night

• Like 1

lemme get my photos out of the way first before i judge some of the creations...

dio's mugger not doing his job... that's not how you climb the corporate ladder...

0_0.jpg

crew mansion shenanigans... there's still a lot more photo ops to be had here...

rooftop rumble...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dis nigga's raisin' the roof...

0_0.jpg

dio just hanging out...

0_0.jpg

just a little off the top please...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

making our way to the airport yet again :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

time to get high...

0_0.jpg

fire that shit up!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gtagrl...

0_0.jpg

dio jumpin' the train...

0_0.jpg

cargobob bowling...

0_0.jpg

shit, i thought there were two of ya...

0_0.jpg

this can't be goood :lol:...

0_0.jpg

hey dio, look up!!

0_0.jpg

look out below!!

0_0.jpg

now i'm ffrreeeeeeee! free falling...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

weev and that mustache :lol:...

0_0.jpg

richman group business to end the night with gtagrl and weev...

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

for both donkey punch (gtagrl) and grade A spank (dupz0r) the spawns ended up in enemy territory... i mowed down a ton of enemies at one point on spank because they kept spawning in the same spot... like gtagrl's, i am wondering if the spawn spot is in the wrong location :(...

i know of the spot in apocalypto dio spoke of because i was the first to land on top of him when he got out of his car :lol:... but it was a fun race, it kind of makes me want to come up with something similar... there was a jump back on the highway too that seemed to be a bit of an issue for some...

crow's nest was fun, and for not being a very good sniper, i ended up tied for 2nd... those buses have some dead zones with shooting or being shot at... too many times i fired only to see the bullet stop in front of my eyes... or on the other side, seeing the shot stop right in front of an enemy because of the same reason... i wish i would of jumped into a sea shark too because that looked like fun B)... me and bmxog had a fun exchange as well with him swimming underwater towards me :lol:...

construction junction was cool but it was very confusing with finding the spots to change levels... i spent way too much time in enemy territory lost when i could of taken bags and scored some points... but it's a solid location, maybe there needs to be signs or something? dunno...

i know exacly what needs to be fixed on my capture, it needs to be deleted... everyone that died spawned outside of michael's house :lol:... it was a quick experimentation thrown together to test the theory on if it worked... it failed :lol: but at least the DM i set up there is fully functional and fun...

• Like 1

yea, i thought i knew where to go but i didn't when the pressure was on :lol:...

here's the rest that were taken...

from wiggin... is that kuz??

0_0.jpg

weev, before he made his debut on the pole...

0_0.jpg

kuz...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2