Sign in to follow this  
iRezzolution

Funny Moments!

driving past a hooker in a bullet and she's all like "I'd looooove to fuck in that car"

best thing tho yesterday.

every morning, there spawns a non-robbable security van on bay city ave (at least I'm not able to shoot the doors out and there's no blip on the map either). I decided to follow this guy and see whats what. at a certain point the driver got nervous (not sure because I followed him or not, looked like there was 2 mesas spawing inside each other on a driveway, we both drove by their burned-out wrecks), and started to go pedal to the metal. In the hills, lake vinewood drive, he crashed into a rock and went back and forth like 40 times, then suddenly respawned a good 500yrds down the road. quite a race to catch up to that guy. anyways, the "hunt" went on and eventually he crashed and exploded at a roadsign on mt vinevood drive and gallileo road, leaving me with this:

0_0.jpg

I wonder why it can't be robbed the usual way and doesn't show a blip on the map either, if it's yet full of money to take...

Wasn't sure if it was worthy of a new topic, but just had a laugh out loud moment online.

I was fannying around with a cargobob at Sandy Shores airstrip - trying to see if I could pick up a plane with it (no luck!) as I was doing so, someone clearly had the intention of killing me (he was in a plane) and he flew right into me. However, it was him that got killed and not only that but it counted as a 'kill' for me and he just so happened to have had a $9000 bounty on his head!

Easiest $9k I'll ever make! :clap:

I loaded up the other night, and before I had even left my garage, an NPC had put a 5k bounty on me. I jumped in my car and thought I'll head down to the canals and get a chopper. On the way there I see another guy with a 9k bounty on his head going the same way. I followed him and even pulled up beside him at one point. I figure he can see I have a bounty too and I haven't fired a shot. My thinking was we team up and escape our bounty's together. everyone else will go ape shit trying to get to both of us. We get to the helipad and he drives up next to the only chopper there. I parked closer to the gate and get out, put my gun away and start to walk towards him and the chopper.

This will be epic. Bounty Brothers!!

Then he shot me.

The prick. I hope he was paid back tenfold.

Speaking of Bounties, you can easily get the Run Like the Wind Trophy/Achievement if you jack some NPC cars and acquire a Bounty in an Invite Only session. When you get a Bounty for it, just hang out in your apartment or fuck about the city for a day.