Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

The future of Playstation

God, I hope not. If the PS4 releases sooner than we think, then the Xbox 720 does too. And those events translate to GTA V being a next-gen title.

That's okay, though. Since it'll be released in the next gen's potential infancy, I doubt it'll be a next-gen exclusive.

No No No No No No No No No No

No No No No No No No...

Seriously though, I really don't wanna have to buy a PS4 for GTAV.

God, I hope not. If the PS4 releases sooner than we think, then the Xbox 720 does too. And those events translate to GTA V being a next-gen title.

That's okay, though. Since it'll be released in the next gen's potential infancy, I doubt it'll be a next-gen exclusive.

Why isn't GTA V a next-gen launch title?

“

There's plenty of power in these machines.

Some other people talk about the limitations of the [current] hardware. We don't feel there are that many limitations. We feel we can do some very impressive stuff and do it for a large audience. This felt like the way... There'll be a much larger audience on PS3 than there will be on PS4. At a creative level, which is the most important for us, we could say everything we wanted to say and do everything we wanted to do on these machines. We didn't sit there saying, "We'd like to do this in the game, but we can't."

• Like 1

“

Some other people talk about the limitations of the [current] hardware. We don't feel there are that many limitations. We feel we can do some very impressive stuff and do it for a large audience. This felt like the way... There'll be a much larger audience on PS3 than there will be on PS4. At a creative level, which is the most important for us, we could say everything we wanted to say and do everything we wanted to do on these machines. We didn't sit there saying, "We'd like to do this in the game, but we can't."

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.

says who? a lot of people have speculated about them possibly releasing in time for the holiday season

If it does come out this year than I can't get that gaming PC/Setup I've been saving up for because I pre-ordered GTAV on the PS3

“

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.

Same here.

https://us.playstati...om/meeting2013/

Sony teasing an event for the 20th February. The event will be about the future of Playstation.

Could it be the big Playstation 4 reveal?

Could the Playstation 4 be coming out sooner than we think?

Hey mister moderator, we have a tech thread for consoles in the Geek room :P

• Like 2