Jizzy

GTA IV Challenges.

Challenges like this one are interesting, post challenges here for others to try.

I will have to try this at some point. I like challanges.

I just thought of a challenge similar to this. At the same point in the game, Run to Cluckin Bell in Star Junction (on foot), buy something to eat, and run back to the safehouse without being killed.... Sound pretty hardcore?

Challenges like this one are interesting, post challenges here for others to try.

I will have to try this at some point. I like challanges.

I just thought of a challenge similar to this. At the same point in the game, Run to Cluckin Bell in Star Junction (on foot), buy something to eat, and run back to the safehouse without being killed.... Sound pretty hardcore?

That could be a pretty challenge... go outside of your Algonquin safehouse, get a 4-6 level star rating, then do the challenge.

Can you buy things on locked islands? :huh:

If not he can just switch it to a hot dog stand near that cluckin bell.

...That's your YouTube account, isn't it?

You did a great job. I had no idea that this was even possible.

No it's that guy who posted it in the wrong forum before me's video, not mine. I play on ps3.

It's my account. Thanks man! Very fun challenge. There are other cars in the locked areas you can get like the sentinel xs and the korean gang sultan. (with tail fin, but not the rs) weapons all over the map also.

I'm trying the great escape now..

GL man! you should post some vids if you can capture it.

• Like 1

You guys should give it a try. It's my favorite thing to do in gtaiv. Once you can get the Sultan RS try for the sentinel xs or the sultan st (korean gang version) I'm about to upload another vid of me stealing a sentinel xs from new game. The cliffs race challenge is pretty cool also. You can video it and people everywhere internationally can race your times. (same with the great escape challenge, or sentinel xs) Since all of us have the game we can do some fun challenges this way across any platform as well.

Go ahead and try any of zmoonchild's big challenges, I couldn't do them in a million years. He is by far the greatest GTA player of all time.

He is by far the greatest GTA player of all time.

Who qualifies that then, GTAForums? In terms of stunting, I'd have to say BenBuja is probably the best I've seen, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with that, BenBuja's stunting work with GTA, SD and JC2 are great. But regarding all-round GTA playing and exploits or whatnot it would have to be zmoonchild. No one else on YouTube as far as in aware has videos describing how to obtain 4 minigun pick-ups during the FIRST mission of San Andreas or how to get all 50 snapshots in San Fierro during the first mission with a 4 star wanted level, then riding back to Grove Street to trigger the cutscene for "Big Smoke" :)

Go ahead and try any of zmoonchild's big challenges, I couldn't do them in a million years. He is by far the greatest GTA player of all time.

I don't think I've seen one that I couldn't do :-P

He is good tho, and I've learned a few secrets watching his vids. I think I'm a better driver than him though.

To be honest I think luck plays a big part of it too. He always seems to just be standing there with a 4 star wanted level not being shot at somehow. :-S

Nah its not all luck, hes good at watching the radar and keeping himself in a good/advantageous position. The one thing he does that is weird is never looks around with the mouse or controller. (which is probably why in a race, I think I'd leave him behind muwahahaha) But I'm not a hater, hes a really good player. One of the only other ones I've seen do something like the challenge in this thread.