Platinumed Vice City before and with that finished I thought I would jump back on Fallout 4..... that's until I found the disc drive to be completely dead.  Can't insert any disc at all - did view a possible solution on Youtube but turned out to be a load of crap.

Can anyone point me to a video I might have missed (so long as it's not by some unhelpful gobshite) or have a suggestion on how to fix it?

Personally think it's fucked.  I was going to buy a new hard-drive for it (glad I didn't now) but part of me just thinks I'll have to buy a new PS4 anyway.

I know there's the possibility of sending it away to be fixed but I can't be bothered with that.

Has anybody ever used the PS support system to get a refund on a PS Store purchase?  Are they responsive?  

Somehow I managed to download an add on that does not match the region of the disc copy of the game... fucking ridiculous...

i dont know if other people are having this problem. Keep trying to go to the minecraft store to buy some shit and every time i do the game crashes. every thing else works fine, but only when i enter the store it crashes. It's like they don't want my money. 

On 6/27/2016 at 9:45 PM, DuPz0r said:

Did you check the download page to see if you can chose another region now that you've paid for it?

Yeah but I couldn't... 

On 6/27/2016 at 11:44 PM, The Goon said:

i dont know if other people are having this problem. Keep trying to go to the minecraft store to buy some shit and every time i do the game crashes. every thing else works fine, but only when i enter the store it crashes. It's like they don't want my money. 

Minecraft is my issue too... My daughter has the Story Mode game and they drop episodes every now and then.  We downloaded the first 5 episodes through the in-game menus and got the 6th directly from the PS Store.  The last one isn't compatible with my version of the game.  If I go through the in-game menus and go to download the content, it asks me to pay for it again...  I reckon it is Microsoft is trolling PS users....