Santiago

Trailer 1 vs Trailer 2 Graphic Comparison

Trailer 2 is a much better improvement. Definitely more colorful. Yeah there's some pop-up/low res objects in the background of the moving action shots but I think it's closer to what we'll see in the game itself. You're too busy focussing on the action to notice most of it anyway.

in trailer 2 he isnt squared so much if you focus on how the shadowing is and the fact that he has a muffin top and his arm blocks half of it. just dont focus on his right side and picture his arm down. or watch the trailer for when he takes a drink. Good topic btw, i read the whole thing lol and massacre this website would be boring without you insulting people lol.

Edited by JamieMilne
edited due to mostly being spam

but anyways in trailer 2 he isnt squared so much if you focus on how the shadowing is and the fact that he has a muffin top and his arm blocks half of it. just dont focus on his right side and picture his arm down. or watch the trailer for when he takes a drink. Good topic btw, i read the whole thing lol and massacre this website would be boring without you insulting people lol.

Wait, who's "he"? You mean Massacre?

but anyways in trailer 2 he isnt squared so much if you focus on how the shadowing is and the fact that he has a muffin top and his arm blocks half of it. just dont focus on his right side and picture his arm down. or watch the trailer for when he takes a drink. Good topic btw, i read the whole thing lol and massacre this website would be boring without you insulting people lol.

Wait, who's "he"? You mean Massacre?

Probably talking about Micheal since he mentioned arm. I'm just saying the arm thing should be fixed with Micheal but the rest was good like TreeFitty said