maybe it could be GTA china town wars, if you already have it downloaded anyway.... they might make knock off the 99 cent game downloads though, and make it $99 lol. maybe the games could be classic GTA games, with shortened maps, and objective, race, and rampage style game modes. like the races and rampage mode in GTA SA, and a target eliminating mode, kinda like GTA 4's assassin missions simplified. and the other Aps can be thought about when or if we get more Concrete info about the features. Id like the ability to purchase weapons, cars, clothes, and other things online, on my phone or computer. and the Ability to contact people in a Skyrim type fashion, or Alpha Protocal, where you get a MSG from someone, and have the ability to respond in different ways, that may or may not affect gameplay, kinda like LA Nioure, but less repetitive. Different respond options could change all the time, if someone asks you, "what's up"? , you can respond with something that just, is, or will happen, like, "just got done with...some business,,," ," Going that way now", and " already dealt with him". The opportunities can arise after new purchases to brag about getting a new car or suit, and sending a picture of a car, clothing item, weapon, or scenery will trigger different set-responses from the recipient talking about the picture, like " that car blows dad" , or " I've got something bigger in my jeans right now" from Trevor. and others. The responses should be close to non repetitive, but it there would obviously be limits. The phone could again be a way to call different contacts and friends, but should also be a way to imerse yourself in the game, and could be used to contact businesses and people for more serious matters. you should also be able to contact more businesses out of missions, and be able to interact with them more freely.

It'd be nice if we had the ability to capture a screenshot with our phones, caption/crop/edit it, and upload it to the Social Club.

I think you can call somebody :) joke

don't believe that shit listen to R* , anyone can say what he wants. don't believe it nobody knows is real only rockstar

you can say what you want bus listen to ''R* '' nobody knows it so don't believe it