Some :rolleyes:credible :rolleyes: source on the Newswire said he can see an interior through the Coroner's office window. The more I stare, the more I think he may be right.

89K3b.jpg

Wot u fink?

Some :rolleyes:credible :rolleyes: source on the Newswire said he can see an interior through the Coroner's office window. The more I stare, the more I think he may be right.

89K3b.jpg

Wot u fink?

Almost sorta looks that way. If it's not, it's a pretty good backdrop.

How about a gun show interior? It could be the setting of a heist mission (Trevor needs guns..... big fucking guns!) or simply as an area you can go to and buy weapons instead of going to AmmuNation or a illegal gun dealer? Would also be epic to try and rob a dealer at the show and have a simple robbery descend into a truly massive shootout :evilbanana:

89K3b.jpg

Wot u fink?

Seems like it, yeah. And maybe it's just my eyes, but the front door looks open w/ an interior beyond it. Mission, maybe?

i think most of the buildings will have interior spaces like that screencap with the bmx next the house with the open window in the first trailer

Trailer 1? Are you sure?