Asthenia

One year tomorrow.

i'm sure they'll get it up as quickly as possible. can't be that much else to do to it. and maybe they just meant they were working on getting it uploaded.

Step 1 to uploading something is probably to get the power on. And I'm guessing they have to check everyone/thing is alright before they proceed.

i didnt mean actually clicking upload on a computer. i meant that they were just going through making sure the trailer was ok, rendering it so it can be uploaded.

im sure they don't have to actually still put images in the trailer.

Sandy shutdown New York City, but Rockstar could upload information from the UK offices, right?

Weigh up the concern of staff and the concern of getting us a trailer...

Definitely. We can all wait, it's still going to be as good as if it were released this week, Game Informer will still blow information out of the water, the game will still be as good. We've got more so far then we expected we'd have. Yesterday was amazing, and this is just the beginning. Let's just give them a break and hope that everyone in R* NY and everyone else who's been affected by Sandy is just okay. It's a fucking mess and all I see on the newswire is WHERE IS MY FUCKING 1:20 VIDEO?

• Like 1