PIOZ OF SHOT

What to do with money you earn?

I think body guards would be nice, and if they ad alot more interactive buildings and bussineses, there would be lots of possibilities. I hope they make a Money cheat, just because it isnt up to rockstar weather we play the game right or not. So a money cheat would make endless possibilitys. and giving you the option to buy,and sell, houses would be a no brainer. There should be a large Car dealership or an online site that allows you to buy homes, cars, or clothes ( all different sites ofcourse), and there should be more innovative ways to by weapons other than sketchy shops and having a freind drive up with them in the back of their car, even tho those should be added as well.

After I completed GTA IV I had around 600k just lying around, and that was AFTER I stocked up on ammo again. $600,000 just sitting in my pocket doing nothing.

Hopefully in GTA V we can buy cars. Perhaps there may be really rare cars which you can buy/import only which don't re-spawn. R* should make it so earning and saving money rewards you in the end. Not just with weapons, ammo, houses, clothes, etc. but with other things.

Giving a few $$$ to homeless people would be a cool idea too. Mundane, but why not?

After I completed GTA IV I had around 600k just lying around, and that was AFTER I stocked up on ammo again. $600,000 just sitting in my pocket doing nothing.

Hopefully in GTA V we can buy cars. Perhaps there may be really rare cars which you can buy/import only which don't re-spawn. R* should make it so earning and saving money rewards you in the end. Not just with weapons, ammo, houses, clothes, etc. but with other things.

Giving a few $$$ to homeless people would be a cool idea too. Mundane, but why not?

idk, all cars should be able to have atleast one spawn point or area, and being able to purchase the rarer cars ( like in GTA 4 you could by the infernus or the Super GT), and tossing money to hobos would be ok also. I think there should be different types of bars( from Back alley set ups to Luxurious ones) that you can blow cash and get drunk

in GTA 4 i have over a Mill to blow, and i just cant find anything but medical bills and guns to buy