Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

iGTA5 Deathmatch (July 23rd, 2012)

My favourite part was in the alley when Fanyboy and me were having a shoot out, then Marney drove in from behind him and run him over and got jammed in the car sideways. xD I got to sit and aim at his head whilst he struggled!

yea, i noticed the lag there... had some good kills, a few times i saw bodies flying over buildings :lol:... the battle always seemed to be near a rocket spawn, go figure... well have to try for GTA races next week, everyone was gone so i left too... i really want to try some cannonball runs, those are fun...

hey look, i had as many deaths as you marney!! and PS-fanboy was the king of the rockets it seemed like...

My favourite part was in the alley when Fanyboy and me were having a shoot out, then Marney drove in from behind him and run him over and got jammed in the car sideways. xD I got to sit and aim at his head whilst he struggled!

Yeah, that and when I got shot about 200 ft in the air while on top of the building, thanks to Bones RPG.

I actually turned mine off in the game options menu... I struggled at first with the hand gun, after playing Saints Row 3 all day. But i got the hang of it by the end of the match.

Guest Marney-1

Hmm, maybe I'll have to turn auto-aim on when it's chosen for the matches. No wonder I'm getting whacked every time when facing my enemies close-up one on one.

Ok then, here we go...

PLATFORM: PS3

GAME: GTAIV (I would like to try BoGT but i know that would cause connection issues)

DURATION: 45 Minutes

AUTO-AIM: No

FRIENDLY FIRE: Off

WEAPONS: All

POLICE: Off

TRAFFIC: Medium

PEDESTRIANS: Off

BLIPS: All

ONLINE I.D. DISPLAY: On

RETICULE HEALTH: On

VOICE CHAT: On

RESPAWN DISTANCE: Medium