Guest Marney-1

'GTA V Fans Are Not Happy' - Not True...

I find it that some people are being so whiny about GTA V, that Max Payne 3 didn't the get the rating it deserved. I loved the game and already I've noticed that R* are doing double XP. To me that's desperation to get gamers playing it.

And if you look on Rockstars website, people just won't fuck up whining!

I find it that some people are being so whiny about GTA V, that Max Payne 3 didn't the get the rating it deserved. I loved the game and already I've noticed that R* are doing double XP. To me that's desperation to get gamers playing it.

I want them to finish up with Max Payne though, after all this time I'm kind of getting impatient.

Guest Marney-1

I want them to finish up with Max Payne though, after all this time I'm kind of getting impatient.

They'll slow down on the Max Payne 3 news releases some time after the summer, lots of DLC to be released yet. That doesn't mean to say we won't see some GTA V news in between.

I got nothing against max payne, actually they had fixed a bunch of shit that came out wrong on release, like the freezes and shit.

but you can't speak the same about those proud americans using the strongest fucking arsenal just to get to you.

now every match I go to there is one proud american using the rocket launcher.

or multiple proud americans using dual weapons

or multiple proud americans using the mini30.

a little diversity would be good, but they still haven't balanced the game, and it requires real skills and practice to kill these fucking noob proud americans who just spam bullets on you. (which are the majority, I rarely see anyone using a shotgun or an assault rifle) all I can say is thank God they released the M4 now you see more people using rifles instead of dual uzis all the time.

anyways to get back on topic.

these same proud americans that spam on a game, are the ones complaining, the only possible explanation here is immaturity to accept the fact that rockstar doesn't own us shit, if they do not want to they do not have to release the game, rarely anyone has preordered the game, and for those who want to are usually waiting for a special edition or something similar.

now what they do own us is to fix fucking max payne because we already paid them for that, for a product that came really faulty in the market, well at least half of it, because the other half which is single player came out perfect in my opinion.

that said whoever goes on boycotting and shit, you are nothing but a little pussy ass bitch.

• Like 2

Rockstar is playing "Just the tip" with us and it's bullshit. It really is.

Are you implying that R* is planning on fucking us? If so, you are a whiney little brat. Go out and get a life.

Dude, dont suck marney's ass so much. Vance is just saying that r* only wants to fuck us a little bit, but not totally deflower us, which i kinda agree with.

You know Bean, there's more than one way to get fucked. If you are on the recieving end, and are female... I think you get the point. Oh I get it, you're a virgin, sorry about that. Just kidding, well not really'

Anyway, R*'s statement about the game in full development is all most mature adults were asking for. For them to release that trailer and stay silent for so long was bullshit. Glad they finally broke the silence, that's all I was asking for.

Most likely they will release something in the july 12 to 17th period. Lets all hope thats only time when nothing is out or being release

Most likely they will release something in the july 12 to 17th period. Lets all hope thats only time when nothing is out or being release

Do you have such evidence of it "Most likely" being released then?

where do you gather that they will release infos july 12 to 17th? speculation is not "most likely"

id like some new info as much as the next guy, but it all comes down to rockstar. after all they are the kings of antisipation.

Thanks to the OP for their post. I agree with every word. Honestly, the people who whine incessantly about the lack of information is what prevents me from reading forums more often. It almost drives me as crazy as when someone makes a flat statement with zero intelligence or logic behind their hypothesis, i.e. "They aren't announcing the release date until November."

Yeah, I'm not gonna bitch and moan about it, but 8 months has been a bit long.

They'll slow down on the Max Payne 3 news releases some time after the summer, lots of DLC to be released yet. That doesn't mean to say we won't see some GTA V news in between.

Yeah, I suppose, but R* have went through MP3 quicker than past games. It's kind of annoying, as the game will most likely die quick.

Yeah, I'm not gonna bitch and moan about it, but 8 months has been a bit long.

Yeah, I suppose, but R* have went through MP3 quicker than past games. It's kind of annoying, as the game will most likely die quick.

It's basically already dead on Xbox, I would have bought the DLC but their are still lots of bugs and since no one is really playing the game.

It's basically already dead on Xbox, I would have bought the DLC but their are still lots of bugs and since no one is really playing the game.

Yeah, definitely. I have it on Xbox, and the multiplayer lobbies are barely going anywhere and Large TDMs only have like 7 people in it and not 16.

I loved the game though.

Edited by Massacre
Soooo many quote boxes...
  • Like 1