Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (July 9th, 2012) - bOnEs wins!

wow, traded them in already?! didn't you just get them??

Beat both, figured I wouldn't be replaying either one any time soon, so I returned them. Now I have Crysis 2.

Buying pre-owned games and returning them is my rental system.

Massacre, there's no reason you couldn't go back to the store before Monday night. Did you spend the whole way home feeling like you'd forgotten something?

dude, crysis should be fun, but you'll be trading that in by monday too i'm sure... it's just as lengthy as the two games you just traded...

As it turns out, they forgot to charge me for Crysis 2. Now I must decide between going back and paying for a game I'm just going to return in a few days, or letting some poor girl have $16 taken out of her paycheck.

Curse my honorable nature, it's so fucking tedious at times.

Edit: I might just take it back and not even bother playing it, then buy IV.

I realize I'm seen as something of an unsavory character around here -

*Throws blanket over pile of severed limbs*

- but I am a man of honor. I would like to not fuck this girl out of a few dollars, while at the same time not fucking her at all. You're shocked, I know.

Also, if I'm going back to buy IV, I might as well get this thing sorted, anyway.

i almost wonder if it's too late to try and prove it, plus if it's not her there when you try to explain it, they're just gonna look at you like you're a fool... beat crysis 2, then trade that in with more credit... dunno if they will realize that they're out a game, unless it clearly shows on the receipt that she gave away a free game...

hmm...

I hadn't thought about that. They'll likely never notice the game is missing. The issue, however, is that without my noble crusade to motivate me, I probably won't feel like going out again.

but if you trade it in and she's working, you can act surprised you have that much credit and request to fix the situation... then you'll look like the good guy, despite the bodies in the basement...

What if he tries trading it in without saying anything, and then they blame him for stealing it! Fuck it Mas, i'd go in with a balaclava and a gun of some sort, just rip off the entire stock, then trade it in to your next nearest game shop (still with balaclava and gun, force it upon them) for credit, then you have plenty of game credit for the future!

Sorry, my mind gets carried away sometimes, my friends tell me it's because of a certain game franchise...

Guest Marney-1

I'll be there, haven't played the original GTA IV for a while.

Guest Marney-1

Also I bought a new mic last week and I haven't tried it out so if anybody is on early and wants to help me test it please do.

I still can't get mine to sync again. I'll give it another go later though.

Guest Marney-1

Bones, if marney uses a mic you better as well, I don't wanna have to talk to his lame ass the whole time :P

Lets get a warm up match going.... I haven't played in ages

You fucking bell end, I'm gonna shoot you.

i'm sure dup will use one... or you can just not use one today... i am willing to do a GTA race or two afterwards if any of you stick around... but not if there's only two of us...

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

Bones, if marney uses a mic you better as well, I don't wanna have to talk to his lame ass the whole time :P

Lets get a warm up match going.... I haven't played in ages

You fucking bell end, I'm gonna shoot you.

Thats the point of the game, silly