Sign in to follow this  
ConQueSteD

Taking aim at cheaters in MP3

actual_1339002197.jpg

We're aware that a small minority of players are spoiling the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience for honest players with cheats and hacks, and while certain issues will be dealt with in forthcoming title updates, today we'd like to make it clear that anyone using these nefarious methods will be dealt with.

Anyone found to have used hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits to gain an unfair advantage in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, or to circumvent the leaderboards will be quarantined from all other players into a "Cheaters Pool", where they'll only be able to compete in multiplayer matches with other confirmed miscreants. In the event we decide to absolve any of these cheaters for their past transgressions they may re-enter play with the general public, however a second offense will result in their indefinite banishment. In either case, we will be removing invalid leaderboard entries to ensure that the players at the top of the charts have earned their spots fairly.

If you see anyone in Max Payne 3 multiplayer using invincibility hacks, infinite adrenaline, score cheating or doing anything else suspicious, just send us an email at

[email protected]

and include the following:

• Platform (PC, PS3 or Xbox 360)
  • Cheater’s Gamertag / ID
  • Description of the violation
  • If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot
    Please do not use the previous email address we had in place for Red Dead Redemption, as that is only for past games, and do not use this or any other comment thread to post names of suspected cheaters. Note that we do not ban players for using legitimate tactics to which some players may object, such as camping.
    Thanks in advance for your cooperation in helping to keep Max Payne 3 Multiplayer on the up-and-up.

Edit: Fuck it just saw this in the Max Payne 3 story discussion. Do with as you please.

http://www.igta5.com...dpost__p__49987

FIRST!!

in all seriousness though, i think it's a brilliant way to handle the cheaters...

I saw that after I posted, means I should visit here more. I also think it's great way.