McGarry

GTA V Serious and Unserious aspects.

This is a little off topic but I found a leaked photo. It's in the attachments below.

This is a little off topic but I found a leaked photo.

Lol, no. Not even going to bother pointing out why that is so obviously not GTA V. You should know better. I am very disappointed in you.

GTA never have had real cars, thought you would have realised that as soon as you look at that pic. tut tut..

I'd like the story to be serious but have humor throughout cut scenes and during missions. I hope they don't bring back the "Gangster" aspect that they had in San Andreas, it was annoying as hell!

I'd like the story to be serious but have humor throughout cut scenes and during missions. I hope they don't bring back the "Gangster" aspect that they had in San Andreas, it was annoying as hell!

They won't. At least not in this game.

I'm surprised your dad hasn't been fired yet for giving you all this info.

Gangs aren't what they used to be in the early 90's. Most have dwindled pretty much, as such it wouldn't be a focal point in the new game if its set anytime recent.

• Like 1

Personally, I'd love to see the "GANGSTER" aspect back. It reminded me of like, real oldschool shit. I agree with you on the serious, yet, humorous storyline :)

Gangs aren't what they used to be in the early 90's. Most have dwindled pretty much, as such it wouldn't be a focal point in the new game if its set anytime recent.

AGREED!! I hope they make another GTA set in the 90's. Not like a San Andreas repeat though. The only way you'd get a good gangster if you go down the Max Payne 3 road and set GTA in somewhere dangerous like Brazil, or Mexico, etc.

Well you see, he does this because I broke every bone in my body and am paralyzed for life in a wheel chair and GTA V info is the only thing that makes me happy.

Personally, I'd love to see the "GANGSTER" aspect back. It reminded me of like, real oldschool shit. I agree with you on the serious, yet, humorous storyline :)

AGREED!! I hope they make another GTA set in the 90's. Not like a San Andreas repeat though. The only way you'd get a good gangster if you go down the Max Payne 3 road and set GTA in somewhere dangerous like Brazil, or Mexico, etc.

Well you see, Los Angeles (South Central, Compton, Crenshaw) ARE dangerous. And no way Brazil will be in a GTA game, at least in the near future, because of MP3. I doubt there will be a GTA set out of USA any time soon, there will probably be a revisit to VC before that happens, but who knows.

• Like 1

Well you see, he does this because I broke every bone in my body and am paralyzed for life in a wheel chair and GTA V info is the only thing that makes me happy.

I see what you did there.