Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap

Looks like it will be very educational on hip-hop culture which I find quite interesting. This film would be a great tool to educate a lot of people who are into hip-hop about the origin of it; It would also be a real eye-opener to those who aren't into it/hate it on the reality of it, to prevent all the ignorance and stereotyping and false associations.

• Like 1

The issue is the fucking tools who spout crap about genres of music without ever listening. Metal douches are particuarly bad for it.

Yup, and most of the time there's nothing you can do about it because nothing will go into their head except "everything except (insert favourite genre here) sucks!"

This is the best topic ive seen on this forum. I know many people who think that rap is only about girls,cars,money and the other bad things. Specialy the people who like rock music are always saying that. But I looked at the video and I dont understand that there are still a couple of rappers in that video that make rap bad these days like kanye and snoop