Sign in to follow this  
trathen

Game/Gamestation

Guest Marney

Game group is officially in administration. closing around 300 of the 600 uk stores this afternoon. theres a list being compiled by MCV of the affected stores http://www.mcvuk.com...estation/093365

just waiting for liquidation now so everything is reduced more :)

Oh well, I hear McDonalds are always looking for people.

Guest Marney1

So the missus decides to load up Naughty Bear for the first time but oh what a surprise. It needs an update of.................

168 minutes!!! :cereal:

I Went into my local gamestation and the store has very poor choice. I'm guessing due to the administration but now they're out surely they can get stock up again. I had to go to Grainger games (which were like gamestation of yesteryear)

Mafia 2 is a great game by the way :-p I really enjoy breaking it out every now and again

Grainger Games sucks dick. They knowingly sell NTSC games. Okay if you're using a region free console but if you're not you're shit out of luck and have to return it. That and the stock is pitiful. There was one 2ft Squared section for PC games and it was the usual crap, MW3, BF3, Sims 3 and the EP's etc. Oh and one of the Sims 2's stuff packs, used for £5 and in beat condition. No thanks.

Guest Marney1

Grainger Games sucks dick. They knowingly sell NTSC games. Okay if you're using a region free console but if you're not you're shit out of luck and have to return it. That and the stock is pitiful. There was one 2ft Squared section for PC games and it was the usual crap, MW3, BF3, Sims 3 and the EP's etc. Oh and one of the Sims 2's stuff packs, used for £5 and in beat condition. No thanks.

It's like stepping into a charity shop that shit hole.

I hate those fuckers at GAME, I've only ever did one pre order for a game, and it was there. I'm not going to tell you niggas what game it was, you'd make fun of ol' cuda boi, lets just say that game sold a lot, so much that the queues on the release date went all around the mall.

So anyway, I get there on the day, and the queues are fucking immense, I know they didn't have enough games for all those people. So I did what I do best, went scouting all through the line, found a guy I knew, and parked my ass right next to him and his GF (he had her come in earlier IN THE MORNING to save him a spot), I got my game and soon they were out of boxes, shitheads.

Waved my box to everyone else in the line too, now what fuckers? yeah that's what.