NicodemoB

Why do you think The Lost and Damned wasn't as popular + GTA V DLC predictions

no dlc it makes the crap just put it all in one bundle!

They make DLC to make extra money, and DLC like TLAD and TBOGT is amazing. They were almost full games in themselves. It gives you time to fully play main story while the DLC hasn't released, and it's a good seperation of storylines. What's 100% bullshit is DLC for Assassin's Creed. It's pathetic that you have to pay extra for stuff as small as four characters that could easily be included in the base game.

I loved TLAD and TBOGT, but I must say TLAD is my least favorite installment in all of GTA history. Sure, I played it through three times but the ending couldn't be more depressing even if you threw a box of puppies into your burning clubhouse. And that was the weakest prison riot I've ever been in (I've been in 33, instigating 5).

As for DLC predictions in GTA V, I have more of a request. I want a free DLC released on April Fools Day, where your character wakes up, puts on some shitty work uniform, gets in their crappy car, drives through hellish LA traffic (or mounts the sidewalk, it's your call), only to get to work and be run over by GTA V's main protagonist. As the screen fades to black and bold white letters state "GAME OVER," I would begin howling with laughter, imagining all the kids out there that broke their TV's when they threw their controllers in a fit of rage. Now that would be an April Fool's prank.