I understand now why such negative replies from you and I agree with you.

in no way this is a role playing clan.

this is a team based clan.

let me explain in easy words for you.

-follow orders from superiors

-call for back ups

-keep a most wanted list updated for big time criminals

-keep a regular ranks system

-become powerful because after all the biggest mod is the police

but... I still do not want you in my team lol.

I play on Xbox 360 anyway and I'm one of the most hated person(s) on it besides the rest of my team, Anyway best of luck I guess.

kool. but I was just kidding man.

no hard feeling.

yeah this clan is basically for psn, but if someone deems to take it to xbox is not a problem.

good luck

Cool man thank you! Thank you for this opportunity! I've put my EFLC disc in now. What's your PSN? Oh never mind lol it's there in your profile ha ha, I'll send a friend's request. :)

I've sented the friends request so please add me, I'm looking forward to playing with you. :)

I will add you as soon as I get to my ps3.

great. when I hopefully we will have a bunch of recruits, and you could build your own squad.

Guest Marney1

It says GTAV 05/24/12 on your profile comment, what does that mean?

I'm about to eat something too. :)

Guest Marney1

lol kk

and yeas mr dan himself should give you his little secret, or should I say sam

Sorry. I don't understand???

Edit: It says I'm unable to join because I need GTA IV. Don't you have the EFLC disc?

lol kk

and yeas mr dan himself should give you his little secret, or should I say sam

Sorry. I don't understand???

Edit: It says I'm unable to join because I need GTA IV. Don't you have the EFLC disc?

I don't have the eflc disc but I have the dlcs however, what you can try is to change to regular gta then I invite you, you should be able to join.

Guest Marney1

Talk in the chat room here because I hate using the PSN one plus I don't have notifications turned on and don't know when someone's sent me a message.

Fuck you, fuck your stupid cunt PSN messages, fuck your "I'm going to show you a glitch" and "Look at the ambulance" messages - WTF man? You couldn't organise a suck in a brothel. And fuck your stupid fucking gay clan idea. I knew you were a tit head from the moment you posted this topic. You twat.

Edited by Marney1

Talk in the chat room here because I hate using the PSN one plus I don't have notifications turned on and don't know when someone's sent me a message.

Fuck you, fuck your stupid cunt PSN messages, fuck your "I'm going to show you a glitch" and "Look at the ambulance" messages - WTF man? You couldn't organise a suck in a brothel. And fuck your stupid fucking gay clan idea. I knew you were a tit head from the moment you posted this topic. You twat.

wtf... lol calm down

you didn't see I was invisible. get someone else to do that.

ok organization wise. yes I have done clans before.

and my computer is not right next to me. I told you just kick my ass and you are in.

you haven't killed me once.

Guest Marney1

wtf... lol calm down

you didn't see I was invisible. get someone else to do that.

ok organization wise. yes I have done clans before.

and my computer is not right next to me. I told you just kick my ass and you are in.

you haven't killed me once.

I haven't done fuck all yet because I've been getting invited to stupid arsed chats about fuck all by someone who thinks he's Harry Fucking Houdini in an ambulance which has nothing to do with gay clans. I've had to block you because your messages are driving me fucking insane, they don't even make sense - how the fuck can YOU organise a clan if you can't even communicate properly?

You and your kind are the reason I hate proud americany clans.

Guest Marney1

just fuck off marney, if you don't like it. go fuck yourself.

I joined you for a game because I thought it might be fun but now I've smashed my TV and killed the rabbit, happy now?

I wish I had a little brother with learning difficulties. Playing GTA with him would be pretty similar to this clan idea. Fortunately I don't and my controller isn't covered in saliva.

I wish I had a little brother with learning difficulties. Playing GTA with him would be pretty similar to this clan idea. Fortunately I don't and my controller isn't covered in saliva.

thing is, I though it would be cool to having a rank system.

where people follow orders and give orders. I do not see what the flaw is, specially if all you have done is criticizing it without giving reasons on why is such a stupid idea.

perhaps if you tell me how I could improve this, I would but all you have done is talk shit. perhaps this was the wrong place to post this. I should have known better. you know what seems to be a better idea is just to bail out of here before this boat sinks.

peace.

Guest Marney1

Anyone for a game of chess?

where at, I am going to beat your ass. you want to play online chess now uh?!

This was a game of chess and you got hoodwinked into giving up. :P

Anyone for a game of chess?

where at, I am going to beat your ass. you want to play online chess now uh?!

This was a game of chess and you got hoodwinked into giving up. :P

we all had those moments, where someone near you makes your life miserable. I know the feeling trust me.

OK let's try this again, all out war. Me :ph34r: and you :luis:

hehe I give you credit for being hilarious but I think is more of a me :bird: and youcj.jpg?width=48&height=48&crop=1%3A1

while doing some research I figure out what is your dilemma.

you guys are having some stupid problems and dealing with them stupidly.

parsimony would be the best approach for you guys. ignore the problem and it will go away.

it doesn't take a smart ass to analyze that.

you think I am fatuous, but assuming that without any precedents is being an ignorant jerk. much more like Hitler did with his friends Jews. if you guys do not welcome posts in here, you could just mention that in the main page "GET OUT OF HERE WE ARE JERKS"

good day and fuck off I am going to another website. wasn't this what you wanted anyways since day one?

you confused me for moron idiot, but I am pretty sure you have no idea what is outside the box.

The reason it won't work is because people want to play games for fun. The only person who thinks it's fun if people follow orders is the person who is actually giving them out... I've done it before with Call of Duty clans (which is actually a game you can use clans properly) and people just get pissed off and do their own thing. Might work on free roam, but it won't if you're trying to play online against other people. And if you're just playing free roam, what's the point in calling it a clan?

The reason it won't work is because people want to play games for fun. The only person who thinks it's fun if people follow orders is the person who is actually giving them out... I've done it before with Call of Duty clans (which is actually a game you can use clans properly) and people just get pissed off and do their own thing. Might work on free roam, but it won't if you're trying to play online against other people. And if you're just playing free roam, what's the point in calling it a clan?

actually that was the original idea, just a free roam clan, why is it not possible.

and thanks for your polite input.

I ranked all the way to 10 in gtaIV, after that I explored many things fuck around a lot.... etc...

this is a way to fuck around if LA Noire did not fulfill that multiplayer absence you have.

you get my point.

the clan is just to chill and have fun, not to get hysterical.

this is not a competitive clan

I also agree with you that this sort of issue would follow along in this clan, if that was it purpose

but is not.

so your earlier post doesn't apply as you just prejudiced it without knowing its details.

I'm CJ?

yes. lol but the benefit is that you can take that as an insult or a veneration. your choice lol

Guest Marney1

Well I suppose I do look a bit like CJ but I'll take it as a racist remark.

pic4_0.jpg

pic4_0.jpg

I am not suppose to put a picture of my self now am I, am half chinese, half puerto rican, half english, half persian.

too many halfs don't fit in a picture.

Guest Marney1

pic4_0.jpg

I am not suppose to put a picture of my self now am I, am half chinese, half puerto rican, half english, half persian.

too many halfs don't fit in a picture.

So you're two mixed race people all at the same time?