Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Will GTA V get banned in Australia?

Wait, EFLC had nothing removed? They removed bloodstains from Niko's shirt, but the penis in TLAD and Luis banging a chick in Maissonette 9's bathroom (more graphic than the hookers) were left in? Weird.

Yep. I was surprised our ratings board let the penis pass. Maybe it was bigger than what the members were used to taking up the arse, and they were so busy daydreaming, they forgot to classify it as objectional.

Wait, EFLC had nothing removed? They removed bloodstains from Niko's shirt, but the penis in TLAD and Luis banging a chick in Maissonette 9's bathroom (more graphic than the hookers) were left in? Weird.

Yep. I was surprised our ratings board let the penis pass. Maybe it was bigger than what the members were used to taking up the arse, and they were so busy daydreaming, they forgot to classify it as objectional.

Rofl.

Honestly, until HBW posted what was edited from the Australian version of IV, I had no idea what was different. So even if V is edited for Australia, I'm not concerned about it ruining the game. I'm more concerned about it from a moral point of view, but I'll leave that rant for another day.