Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

Truth about prison/jail in the United States

Guest Marney1

Said this before but I'm pretty sure all 'Los Santos' vehicle plates are made by prisoners.

How do I get shares in this CCA company?!

Anyway, if you want to stop this you're going to have to pay more taxes to fund the prisons. Of course there'll be less prisoners if you legalise weed, but then people who don't do drugs will also have to pay extra tax. Why would these people want to do that? Not everyone smokes weed. Alternatively, there could be a system where the government taxes the shit out of weed and uses that money for public funding instead. Although, this would technically make the government a drug cartel.

If you don't want to go to prison for doing/dealing drugs, don't do/deal drugs :D These companies are only flourishing because of USians ignorance/anarchism. Stop committing crimes and they'll go downhill fast.

icon11.gif

Anyway, if you want to stop this you're going to have to pay more taxes to fund the prisons. Of course there'll be less prisoners if you legalise weed, but then people who don't do drugs will also have to pay extra tax. Why would these people want to do that? Not everyone smokes weed. Alternatively, there could be a system where the government taxes the shit out of weed and uses that money for public funding instead. Although, this would technically make the government a drug cartel.

They do it with alcohol. I dont see how its any different. Alch only causes more damage than weed does. and this is coming from a person who drinks a fucking lot and doesn't smoke weed. lol

Guest Marney1

The C.I.A (Cocaine Import Agency) have been a drug cartel for ages. Remember one of their 'secret rendition' jets crashed with 4 tons of cocaine on board?