Sign in to follow this  
1970Stang

GTA Episodes from LC Hint

While Playing the lost and the damned last night (Forgot I bought it) i was playing a mission where you steal a Slamvan full of drugs. any ways, on the ride home, the black guy you're with has a conversation with you like this (Paraphrasing)

Black Guy: " so, whats the deal with you and the angels of death?"

Johnny: "Its a war..."

Black Guy: "You say it likes its all dramatic'n'shit"

Johnny: "Its is dramatic"

Black Guy: "So a war, like the gangs war down in los santos? that's some crazy shit down there..."

Possible Hint to participation in Gangs wars in GTA5?

I think its just referrance to san andreas. Los santos had a big gang part to the game so I would assume it still does in the new game.

Probably a reference to the city itself, not the game. Plus it's also there to add realism to the game, to make it known that the only city in the world isn't Liberty City.

i got eflc but never really played tlad because the crispy optic sort of sucks imho.

gonna look out for that mission now...

but pretty interesting as they seem to be talking about present time and 5 seems to be the same time as 4, while the gang war theme of san andreas was about 20 prior to gta4...

i got eflc but never really played tlad because the crispy optic sort of sucks imho.

gonna look out for that mission now...

but pretty interesting as they seem to be talking about present time and 5 seems to be the same time as 4, while the gang war theme of san andreas was about 20 prior to gta4...

You can disable it in the options. But I agree, it sucked.

Gang wars happen all the time in LA, it's not necessarily a reference to San Andreas or GTA V, they're probably just acknowledging that the same thing happens in LS from time to time.

Guest Marney1

Maybe the topic title should have a question mark added; GTA Episodes from LC Hint?