IGN Preview Day 1 Breakdown
Posted by TreeFitty November 13, 2012 : 7 Comments : 24,452 Views
Along with international previews releasing today, IGN kicked off its Grand Theft Auto V Blowout Week. Today they shared their perspective of the press preview given by Rockstar Games at their NYC office.
Quick list of new information (beyond Game Informer):
- Police chases among random events that happen in the world
- Franklin works for an Armenian luxury car dealership
- The Salton Sea area is named Alamo Sea
- Protag switching is from a menu that displays which character is available to switch to. Camera zooms out from the current protag, pans across the map in an aerial view, and then zooms in on the chosen protag.
- GTA V is about 5 times bigger than IV
- Mini-map/radar displays horizon for flying
- Switching protags during missions can make the mission play out in many different ways depending on your actions
- All protags involved must survive missions
- Story mission co-op is very unlikely
You can also check out the IGN staff's opinions in their Game Scoop! video here.
Be sure to check out the GTA 5 screenshot gallery!
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.