Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Can't access my PC account

Guest Marney1

Every time I try to log into my account on my PC the screen just flickers and returns to the login page. Mrs Marney's account and the 'guest' account work fine. Thing is, I have shit loads of files on that account and need to access them.

I've no idea why it's happened, I wasn't doing anything different from usual when it happened.

Has this ever happened to anyone else or has anyone got any idea what I need to do?

(I'm talking about the log in page that looks like this)windows-7-welcome-screen_expWm_25552.jpg

• Like 1

A. Turn it on and off repeatedly.

B. Whack it with an open palm.

C. Bash it with a closed fist.

D. Call an expensive repair technician.

Could try accessing your files through c;/users/marney/ from another account, it should prompt you for a username to access them, just put your windows login details in and it should let you in, least that way you'll be able to save your files ^_^

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Could try accessing your files through c;/users/marney/ from another account, it should prompt you for a username to access them, just put your windows login details in and it should let you in, least that way you'll be able to save your files ^_^

Cheers Sheep, I'll give it a try. :)

• Like 1

No worries, if you do need to make a new account copy the ntuser.dat file form your old profile to the new one, that shoul transfer the majority of your settings too. Let me know how you get on

Well, i was referring to delivering one. Nothing relieves frustration quite as well as raping some proud american/bitch that deep down, really wants it.

^ Apparently that was my trigger phrase, I'm in a rapey mood now. I wonder if there are still attractive women at the bar this time of night. I know there are still rapables at the clubs, but I'll be damned if I'm going to put on a nice shirt just to go rape someone.