Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

Guns, weapons

I'm not up on my firearms but since we have a topic for animals we may as well have one for weapons. The most obvious new addition being the bow and arrow.

I guess the game takes place too early for my beloved Mauser C96 to make an appearance.

Ok you're hired, you're now in charge of cataloguing and archiving weapons from the trailers and screenshots.

Was it the Schofield or the LeMat that had the shotgun type barrel beneath the main one? It was in RDR but didn't function. Must've been the LeMat.

• Like 1

It was the LeMat. The fact it was non functioning was one of my biggest gripes with rdr.

I will gladly take on weapons cataloguing! 

1101.jpg

These look to be just basic colt single actions, by the timeline probably the 1873 model. Aka Peacemakers.

Edited by BRO_MAN
  • Like 1

I'm guessing we saw a repeater carbine somewhere in the trailer, a lot of those looked too short for rifles.

Did one of the gang members behind the tree have a sawnoff?

Alrighty no one has posted in here for quite a while.

Full (hand held) weapon list from the game guide: http://www.ireddead.com/reddeadredemption2/weapons/

Technically a leak but no actual spoilers unless you're a game gun freak. And barely anyone goes to the info pages anyway so....

• Like 1