Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Death Stranding

death-stranding-poster-1.jpg

Death Stranding was probably the most odd ball game to come out of E3. Even with the appearance of 'Reedus who we all know worked with Kojima and Del Toro on the cancelled game Silent Hills.

I didn't make much sense of the announcement trailer, but it's a Kojima game, so that's to be expected. Here it is, see if you can make any sense of it...

Get any of that? Me either. Here's an interesting analysis video with some interesting facts and theories from the trailer...

Discuss.

he hasn't even started working on this game yet lmao... i saw in an interview that he was still assembling his team :P... i don't expect to see this game until like 2020... it was odd to show this off at E3 but it's kojima, if he's got something to show, you better damn well show it!!

• Like 1

Yeah, he said that the trailer was made on PC using in-engine. But hasn't actually picked a definite engine to make the game on yet... The story seems to be fleshed out though, Kojima has always been a great story teller.

But as you said, we wont see anything else about this for at least another year, which will probably be another trailer at E3, and a release is well off.