Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

Almost Human

I watched the first two episodes and it wasnt terrible. Its kinda like robocop, except only some of the robocops are bad? But not really because everyone is ok with them so far.

Maybe like csi with androids? The black guy is a good actor i think.

Anyway anyone else watch it?

Watched five minutes of the second episode (looked good so I didn't want to spoil anything without watching the Pilot). I'll give it a go if it comes to Netflix.

it's on at the wrong times for me so i cant watch it... last weekend i had football to watch... this monday i'll be playing with other fellow igta peeps... so i will already be 2 shows behind...

it looks like something i would get into... it's like demolition man meets i, robot and robocop... i like sci-fi dystopian stories...

i pay for basic cable, which doesn't include DVR... i was getting by with digital signals but comcast closed that loop... i might try a cheap antenna to pick up the basics, but that's all i've gotten by with for many years now...

Oh. I use my pc as a dvr...

Hmm, i thought it was againt fcc rules to block over the air digital channels on cable....

could be... the loop is officially closed now and i don't have the patience or enthusiasm to download anything... if i have to go through all of that then it's not worth my time... hopefully i get to catch an episode of this show because i want to know if it's good or not... unfortunately they're on fox so they'll get the short leash...