Alky

Two PS3's

I've got 2 PS3's and I play either one depending on what the rest of the family is doing. I'd like to be able to play my single player game on both. Is there any way to move the data of the game from one machine to the other?

I know you can get Playstation Plus and it will save the data on line but I find the $50 cost too restrictive just for that. Can it be done with a flash drive or is that somehow blocked by the game?

I've been playing single player on both, but they're 2 different games, one is only 6% and if I play that PS3 online then my stats in the social club will show the 6% game.

Thanx for any help on this :)

my Ps3 took a shit, so ive been trying to do the same thing... the instructions are very...vague...to say the least. Its a lot more trouble than what its worth, unless you HAVE to transfer the files. Im having problems figuring out exactly what I need to do, to be able to do everything right.

Finally finished the data transfer... thank god for youtube, because without it id still be back at square one.