So, I can't seem to find a guns & ammo store that sells ammo. So far my only source has been dead bad guys. (?)

Even if I could find somewhere to buy ammo, I can't get any money together. I have Rockstar Social Club so that gives me the Grove garage for storing any cars I like, that's cool. But I robbed the convenience store across the street... once, and got just over $700, but the second time the guy screams and runs out of the store. I've tried to get into other stores but none of them are open. How do you find them?

The tow truck gig hasn't paid me a dime yet, don't know when I'm supposed to get any cash from that :(

Bottom line.. ammo & cash, where do I get it??

Thanx! :)

i know a place where there is a suitcase with 12k in it but first you have to get lung compasitey up to at least 80/100 before you get it

second the option to buy ammo for a gun avalibel at the gun store........ ill detail tell you first you have a gun then you click on the upgrades when this menu pops up there at the top will be something that says 20xrounds (number differs for gun) and this is the ammo to buy for the gun theirs also a button the y or x is the one to change it from 20xrounds to full ammo which cost more but is useful.

and then watch this video and don't for get to pause the video at the beginning to see where on the left top of the map you need to go

• Like 1

i know a place where there is a suitcase with 12k in it but first you have to get lung compasitey up to at least 80/100 before you get it

I saw that on the IGN Wiki, it seems you can change charecters and do it again... and again.

second the option to buy ammo for a gun avalibel at the gun store........ ill detail tell you first you have a gun

Thanx, the part I didn't realise was that there was a secondary menu besides buying the gun. I thought you had to buy a gun to get ammo which didn't make sense since I already had one. :)

• Like 1

90% of the stores won't open up until the game tells you about it (via missions). For example there's a mission that requires you to dress up as someone to complete it and afterwards all of the clothing stores will be open for you.

• Like 1