Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Free roam (August 19 - PS3)

could'a swore it did...don't think i was THAT high. was on a forum from an other game a while back, and the fuckers on the ps3 version were doin in game screen caps...looked fuckin awesome too, pissed the xbox users off to no end, lol

ohhhhh.....maybe it was the game that made it happen....ww2 flyin game, can't remember the name, wasn't that great. i dunno tho, was well over a yr ago maybe 2 now.....

Yup, I think it's game-specific...in Just Cause 2, you can turn on a setting to auto record a set amount of time while you play, so if you've just had a super awesome moment, you can save a video clip, and it interfaces with YouTube as well.

For forum matches, I set my camera up on a mini tripod, line up the TV screen, and try to take pics when someone else is driving.

nah, it doesn't, otherwise i would feel like an idiot taking hundreds of them with my phone... you can buy programs that do, but if there's an option, it comes with the game... it looks like we'll be able to in GTAV, but i wonder if i can take a bunch and then choose the best, or do i take a pic, then have to upload it before i take another? i guess we'll find out...

ok, that's what it must have been then. i have a pentax k-7, regular tripod and a fat gorilla pod. few different lenses too. don't think i'll set that up tho. lol don't use my phone for pics usually...sucks compared to the k-7

pic's done with a k-7 here: https://www.facebook.com/FatsPhotography.fat/photos_albums

• Like 1