Sign in to follow this  
evan466

Anyone know the name of this movie?

It's set during WWII and at the beginning there's a wedding between a British RAF pilot and some unimportant woman. Well then after there wedding they get in a car crash and the pilot gets paralysed and can't fly anymore. I think it fast forwards a little and you see some British generals walking through and airfield littered with planes. Well turns out all the planes are fakes or something and will just be used as a diversion. Well then some German spy shows up and takes pictures of them all, gets seen, runs away, steals a boat, boat sinks, washes up on island populated only by the couple that was mentioned before.

To make a longer story short he kills the man sleeps with the wife then the wife finds her husband and when the german guy is about to escape to a german u-boat she shoots him. I can't think of the name and it's bothering me so tell me if you think of it. I'd try google but frankly I have no idea what I'd google. Also is Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb a good movie?