Can I have a source for those figures please?

I played on PS4 at my friends house a few days ago and I got bored. But this is almost entirely because of the lack of games currently available, as of yet I don't see the hype around the next-generation. Graphics are better but nothing that blew my mind, I'm sure this will improve as this console generation matures.

I've not had a chance to play Xbox One, but I don't imagine there will be much visual difference between the two consoles. I can hardly ever tell the difference between 720 and 1080, nor do I notice any changes above 30 fps. I think the major problem is that when these figures are released people will convince themselves that the PS4 looks better than the Xbox One without making the decision for themselves. A somewhat quantitative measure on a qualitative measurement.

I'm almost certain I will buy the PS4, but something at the back of my mind tells me that it's not all about graphics... I will wait longer and see how it pans out, in particular the online aspects of the games. Besides, the only game that interests me is The Division, and that's not out until the end of 2014 at least.

• Like 1

Looks like I'll be picking up the Assassin's Creed Unity bundle for the holidays. Comes with console, controller, mic, ACU and ACIV all for the price of a regular console. Never played ACIV so that should be good.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/bundles/assassins-creed-unity

Guess they are getting desperate to sell consoles now...

Must be working considering September brought them 75,000 more console sales than Sony.

Got the Xbox One and a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 500's today. The Xbox One was the Unity/Black Flag bundle.

agP0nWz.jpg?1

XNX0EzD.jpg?1

QmBKMoX.jpg?1

• Like 1

I'm really fond of the console so far. I like the UI, although I'm still getting used to it. Black Flag looks incredible too. Party system still works well, and overall it's great.

I was working at a customers house and saw the xbox.... That thing is huge, and yet it still requires a power brick.... Which is also large....

If you find a nice spot to park it and don't plan on moving it then it's fine.

Also, the brick hides under the piece of furniture it's on, out of sight. Really makes no difference to me.