Sign in to follow this  
boncho88

GTA Custom mission generator

Dear GTA players,

My name is Hristo Petev and I am a student in Malmo University, Sweden. I am contacting you in a question regarding my master thesis.

The topic of my master thesis is "Procedural mission generation for Grand Theft Auto". I will create a software tool that will generate GTA missions based on players' preferences. In order to create quality missions, I need to know what players like. For this purpose, I have created an online survey. You can see the questionnaire on my personal website: #@$%^#$@#$

Would you like to help me by answering the questionnaire? In return of your favor I will provide everyone that completes the questionnaire with a set of mission generated during the work on my master thesis.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Your sincerely,

Hristo Georgiev Petev

Malmo University Master Student in Computer Science

#@$%^#$@#$

Edited by bOnEs
removed the links...

Dear GTA players,

My name is Hristo Petev and I am a student in Malmo University, Sweden. I am contacting you in a question regarding my master thesis.

The topic of my master thesis is "Procedural mission generation for Grand Theft Auto". I will create a software tool that will generate GTA missions based on players' preferences. In order to create quality missions, I need to know what players like. For this purpose, I have created an online survey. You can see the questionnaire on my personal website: #@$%^#$@#$

Would you like to help me by answering the questionnaire? In return of your favor I will provide everyone that completes the questionnaire with a set of mission generated during the work on my master thesis.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Your sincerely,

Hristo Georgiev Petev

Malmo University Master Student in Computer Science

#@$%^#$@#$

I'm completely confused. I'm not sure if this is real or fake. If it's real mine should be filled out. I assume this would be for PC so since I wouldn't be able to play it as my current computer is crap I request in return a Character by the name of Swoony Swoonerson. Good luck on getting your masters if you're not trololol.

Edited by bOnEs
removed the links...