Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Papercrafting

Agreed, Dup, need the right kind of paper for this, a balance of sharp creases and stiffness without being too thick or thin. I like the design though.

:drool:

Make a mobile out of trigger icons...health, armour, hidden packages, RPGs...

This is pretty much paper crafting anyway, but how about GTA icons in Badge Pins? That would look cool.

GTA 2 Icons:

20100118124102!GTA2_Badge_(GTA2)_(pickup).pngArmor_(GTA2)_(pickup).pngHealth-GTA2-pickup.png20100118123058!Invisibility_(GTA2)_(pickup).pngMultiplier_(GTA2)_(pickup).pngGet_Outta_Jail_Free_Card_(GTA2)_(pickup).pngRespect!_(GTA2)_(pickup).png

Yep, gives me an excuse to play with paper models :P

Build that Exia for me then, and while you're at it mail me that fist button.

I wouldn't stand a chance at making Exia. Unless i had a proper scalpel, tweezers, cutting mat, and a metal ruler, oh and decent papr and printer. Which i have some of lol. Still wouldn't attempt it. I need to practice my basic boxes first lol. As for the buttons. If i ever get round to making any of them, i'll probably donate some to forum members anyway.

You dont save those things after you make them do you? Otherwise your house would look like a hoarders episode fairly quickly.

My second GTA pixel style papercraft.

9ef8c0905c0911e2928c22000a9f3092_7.jpg

It's hard to imagine the actual size here, but these models are tiny. They fit in the palm of your hand. Here's an example (a pc case screw):

Dhflu.jpg

And this one was made out f pure amusement. I love the glum expression, sums up most cats imo.

e926511a5c0d11e29ca422000a1fb149_7.jpg

• Like 1