Riley Bradeen

Shooting and Getting Shot in GTA 5

Nope. Mythbusters did a special on it.... Even large caliber rounds only pierced the water 2-3 ft.

Water isnt compressible.

* slower weapons travel 8ft under water

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode34

I think you should have an option in the settings menu to turn realistic/non-realistic mode on/off. That way everybody is happy. Turn non-realistic mode on when you're in a mission you don't wanna fail, & turn realistic mode on when you just don't care & are just playin around to pass time or somethin. Me personally, would love the realistic mode because I like games being as close to real life as possible. In reality, you don't just get shot, then go to the store to buy a drink or something.... you're ass is layin on the ground cryin. I always hated the part about the GTA games when you can just stand there & get shot 100 time & still have a lot of health left.

They need to make an option so you can turn something like that on & off.

What do you guys think?

There has never been a GTA game where you can get shot 100 times and survive, let alone have alot of health.

I think you should have an option in the settings menu to turn realistic/non-realistic mode on/off. That way everybody is happy. Turn non-realistic mode on when you're in a mission you don't wanna fail, & turn realistic mode on when you just don't care & are just playin around to pass time or somethin. Me personally, would love the realistic mode because I like games being as close to real life as possible. In reality, you don't just get shot, then go to the store to buy a drink or something.... you're ass is layin on the ground cryin. I always hated the part about the GTA games when you can just stand there & get shot 100 time & still have a lot of health left.

They need to make an option so you can turn something like that on & off.

What do you guys think?

that idea has been said 1000's of times...