Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Aug. 20 - PS3)

Guest Marney-1

what you mean give priority? @Marney1

When GTA V comes out I'm sure we'll have more names down on the participants list than in game spaces (presuming for now it'll be 16 players) so if this happens we'll have to give priority to the regular participants and those who actually turn up. We can't have people who make a half-arsed attempt to make these games happen just waltzing in expecting to join in just because their name was on the list.

Arbeit macht frei - you know, something like that.

Auto-aim is off still from last week, I changed the preferences in the phone though to disallow and went back to niko.

hmm i connected there for a few seconds, and then is said lost connection as usual... I really hope GTA V's multiplayer lobby structure is being built from the ground up!

Guest Marney-1

meh... I can't do anything about this. Sorry guys. Have a good laugh there tonight, i'm going to go and try and bash another one out to the new GTA V screenshots :)

Whack one out for me, I'm in someone else's house atm and it wouldn't seem right.

i had one really epic kill and one really epic death... the death was when i tried to chase down gtagrl through a back alley and just before i hit her, i ran over a gas canister and blew up!! :lol:... and using that same canister, i blew up jamie who was trying to sneak around the corner to get me...

it's fun, i just wish more people played...

I haven't seen one of these in months haha! Are they even in ballad of gay tony, cause that's always what load's up! and when I seen it was like I had seen it for the first time haha

IMG_0652.jpg

Guest Marney-1

It's weird reading the post match chat when I wasn't there, really feels like I missed out on something.

I should be released from prison in time for the next match though. :)

What version's of GTA IV you guys got? i have the original GTA IV and TLaD/BoGT on a separate disc... Maybe there could be some conflicts there for me...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Oh and bOnEs, the cannonball is under 'Race' or 'GTA Race' i think.