I miss shopping malls. I liked the mission in Vice City. LA has plenty of malls, and i think we need to see more enterable shops. Even if it's an outdoor style shopping district...

Hollywood_Kodak_Theatre_mall_2.jpg

What a brilliant place to run around torching people alive with a flamethrower!

I miss shopping malls. I liked the mission in Vice City. LA has plenty of malls, and i think we need to see more enterable shops. Even if it's an outdoor style shopping district...

Hollywood_Kodak_Theatre_mall_2.jpg

What a brilliant place to run around torching people alive with a flamethrower!

Memories... Vice City Shopping malls missions were epic.

Malls are great for rampages, I look forward to seeing what they give us in V...the only enterable one I can think of from GTA:SA was that one south of San Fierro.

The muzak from VC brings back so many memories.

Intractable buildings makes me think house robbery missions again. They could definitely take that to the next level. Would make good use of the guard dogs (if they are included from trailer) Could have more then 1 type of dog. Small dog that barks and wakes up owner who defends home with shotgun, or big dog that attacks you.

I hope many buildings are enter able.

A huge mall with no loading screens, full of actual usual shops would be fantastic. Of course so would killing countless amounts of people, but that's what everyone was already thinking as soon as the word "mall" is mentioned.