Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

GTA IV PS3 Multiplayer Event on Sat Feb 25th, 2012

Use your computer to find that shit out, Hoe

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

I know how to work world time differences out but it's up to you to provide all the details of the event so no one gets confused.

that's 2 pm my time, which means i wont be there, but saturday was never going to work for me anyways... add roughly 5 hours for the wankers across the pond and your looking at something just after your fucking tea and figs or something...

Use your computer to find that shit out, Hoe

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

I know how to work world time differences out but it's up to you to provide all the details of the event so no one gets confused.

that's 2 pm my time, which means i wont be there, but saturday was never going to work for me anyways... add roughly 5 hours for the wankers across the pond and your looking at something just after your fucking tea and figs or something...

all-mowst... all-mowst.... all-mowst..... 'eir we are!

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

The event will be 2:00 pm eastern time, We will play DMs & TDMs, RPG DMs, & TRPG DMs, GTA Races, Races, & maybe some C&C or random free roam destruction.

Auto aim is NOT allowed in all matches, Time of day, weather, location and weapons will vary. My mic is broken but voice chat is allowed, Blips are team only, Respawn distance is medium, Peds and traffic is medium, C&C is one for all or all for one. These conditions are flexibe and can be changed by popular demand.

If you want to play, give me your PSNID in the comments section, I will send you a friends request, chat invite, & party invite a few minutes before twelve. Im only allowing 16 players and 5 backup players. If more ppl than excepted join, im favouring gold members. If less ppl than 10 ppl join, than the event will be cancelled.

You need to scrap that drivel and put some bullet points down with clear information. Telling people the rules are flexible or can be changed by popular demand is asking for trouble, it'll just end up with everyone confused.

Just copy the Death Match layout we had for the last 10 games and it might work out.

Nevermind, I'll start one myself.

Edited by Marney1