Sign in to follow this  
ned124

Hello, and welcome to GTA 5

HELLO MY NAME IS NED124 AKA iGTA (next post) AND I'M A STUPID LITTLE KID WHO THINKS POSTING CRAP LIKE THIS WILL ACTUALLY FOOL PEOPLE AND GIVE ME FRIENDS.

Hi, i am ned124 and I am a fired R* employee, I am some information to give on the upcoming game GTA V or 5. I don't much but I will give out all the information i know;

First of all, the game will be over 4 times bigger than GTA IV or 4, I helped construct that game, and I was dissapointed in the size of it, as most of the rest.

Second, the shooting system is almost exactly the same as Max Payne 3, so you will have the great 3rd person and the great free roam of GTA.

Third, dogs (as saw in trailer twice), sheeps, pigs, cows etc are included! They can be harmed as police are using police dogs, and you would be easily caught if you could not harm the police dogs, you would be screwed over!

Fourth, as said before there are police dogs and they are able to be harmed, the police are also very realistic, for example; if you go behind a wall and they dont see you, they will not try to shoot through the wall as they did in GTA IV.

Next, you can go into maybe shops and there is a shopping mall and a outdoor market. All police stations and hospitals can be entered also. Food places are also back.

Sixth, The NPC's are also much more realistic, you will see them fixing there cars, washing there cars, being chased by uelpolice, shopping, filling up there cars with fuel, etc.

Car upgrades are back! Many were dissapointed when it was took out of GTA IV.

Phones are back, but you won't have noone ringing you up asking you to go out with them, only if it is for a mission. Dating has been removed.

New weapons are added but I am noty sure which, you can pick up certain weapons from the floom, such as a log, etc.

New minigames are included, the only one I know is Gambling is included.

More clothes are added, as many were dissapointed from the little choice in GTA IV.

Finally, snow is added aswell as more detailed thunderstorms and lighting strikes hitting the floor.

Edited by TreeFitty
tard

-_- No, just no. how many times have we seen this sort of stuff before? If you were an ex R* employee then I imagine they'd have some sort of legal document that they could arse rape you with if you ever decided to post any secrets like this, nice try though