Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

James Pedeaston in Take-Two Casting Call

Guest LA Noire

James Pedeaston? You know, 'I wanna fuck little tribal boys' guy from 'WCTR' ?

200px-West_Coast_Talk_Radio.jpg

GTA5CastingCall.png

ActorsPages.org

GTA Wiki - James Pedeaston

150px-JamesPedeaston-GTAIV.jpg200px-Wildtraveler.png

James Pedeaston is a child molester wanted in Malaysia and is being investigated by the FBI. He hosted The Wild Traveler show on WCTR in 1992, although it is apparently syndicated to nine other stations (not heard in-game). He enjoys traveling the world and logging some of his most 'exotic' encounters in his travelogue, some of which he accidentally reads on-air to the disgust of the listeners. His favourite memory seems to be a relationship with a boy named Avrindar in Sri Lanka. His show appears to be so reviled by his listeners that at one point, he receives few calls which are not supportive. For example, a caller tells him to stop droning on about other countries and focus on talking about where he lives. At one point he received a phone call from a suicidal man in Verdant Bluffs who wanted to go to hell. Pedeaston replies with "Me too! Buy me a refrigerator magnet when you get there". In GTA IV, he was arrested by the Indonesian police after being suspected of child molesting in Bali, Indonesia in 2003.

• Like 2

Guest LA Noire

Surprise surprise, Take 2 has now been replaced with the word 'Private'. ^_^

Also @Psy:

:no:GTA5RichardKeys.PNG

Presumably a fake account but I can't be arsed checking.

For those of you who don't know who this prick is - Richard Keys

I wonder if I could get a job with R* assassinating everyone who gave up info about or lied about being in GTA V. The Twitter posts, anyway. I have no problem with some internet riffraff digging up info about it from who-knows-where.

But anyway, this is a pretty solid chunk of info, I'm pretty happy with it.

Guest LA Noire

I wonder if I could get a job with R* assassinating everyone who gave up info about or lied about being in GTA V. The Twitter posts, anyway. I have no problem with some internet riffraff digging up info about it from who-knows-where.

But anyway, this is a pretty solid chunk of info, I'm pretty happy with it.

Someone needs to make a Rockstar Ninja gif or emoticon.

This seems like a genuine find to me.

Here is a quote from joystiq, some additional information of this find:

Additional first-name-only characters are listed in the job posting and sound generally befitting of a GTA game -- take "Samantha," for instance: "A young female obsessed with sex parties, always dreaming of being a Hollywood celebrity." The Actors Pages casting call follows a similar job posting on The Agency, for a project named "Rush" (assumed to be a codename and linked to Take-Two), which introduces more puzzle pieces that might fit together into a new GTA game set in Los Angeles -- or "Los Santos," as it's known in San Andreas.

GTA: Los Santos anyone?

Also, Jose sounds like a new version of the Truth from SA!

Guest LA Noire

GTA2012.com is registered to somebody in San Diego who goes by the name of Marcelo Santos.

Also, anyone know if these 'release dates' have been accurate so far?

GTAVlist.jpg