Sign in to follow this  
DiO

Customs Guitars - Carnal Customs

Carnal Customs is here. We take your guitar and carve it to make it one of a kind. Also, we can build guitar bodies from stratch, do repairs, and set-ups. We are based in the Cambridge and Kitchener-Waterloo area. Like us on facebook for more information and galleries. Contact us here if interested in working with us on a custom guitar project.
http://www.facebook.com/CarnalCustoms

had it in the asylum at first just through pure habit. but I then realized this is better off in the general section.

What you guys think?

Guest Marney1

I didn't know Caleb was doing this for a living, thought those custom guitars you posted a while back were just a personal project/hobby. Good on him.

I didn't know Caleb was doing this for a living, thought those custom guitars you posted a while back were just a personal project/hobby. Good on him.

yah I did this for a school project. I had to make up my own business and do promotions for it and a website. I choose to do something real unlilke most people in my class made up something. so we are starting to try and get some business. mostly still a hobby thing but he can make a bit of money off of it.

icon11.gif

Over on the skate forum Im talking to a member that actually might get one of these made cause he lives around where i do. Pretty awesome we might have a customer for this already.

any of you live around? lol

you could ship a guitar but its a bit pricey.

icon11.gif

My nieces new bass. Looks really plain though, what would you do with it D-O?

Make the bottom cutaway look like balls and the top curve above the neck look like a long penis. Ur niece would love it.

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

My nieces new bass. Looks really plain though, what would you do with it D-O?

Make the bottom cutaway look like balls and the top curve above the neck look like a long penis. Ur niece would love it.

Ha ok. :P